I AM STOKED ABOUT THIS RECIPE. I made it up on a whim and it turned out so wonderful, I am very excited to share with you. Chia seeds are an amazing source of healthy fats, making them filling, while also having a soothing effect on your gut to help with digestion! I hope you love this recipe as much as I do :)
Chai Chia Pudding
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp chai spice mix
- 1/4 true cinnamon
- 200mL unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add chia seeds and spices to a bowl or jar, stir a little to combine.
- Add the almond milk and stir immediately, and well, to stop chia seeds from clumping together
- Once all those ingredients are combined, add maple syrup and stir again.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30-45minutes to allow the seeds to become a pudding-like texture. This can also be done over night!
- Top with berries, granola, or more spices.